Saturday 18 January 2014

My New Hairstyle Lookbook January 2014 - Celebrity Stylist

Hello Nelly Belliers!

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are all having an 'O for Awesome' weekend (if you're from New Zealand (aka you are a kiwi) you'll know this saying).

As promised here is a vlog (video blog) of my new hairstyle! I thought I would start the year off with a bang (no pun intended) and get something very different from what I had. 

I absolutely love the cut and colour, and wish I had got a fringe (bangs) sooner! This might actually be my favourite hairstyle that I have ever had in my life, and I am so excited to play around with it and try out different styles. 

The woman who cut my hair has been a stylist for over 30 years and for over half of that time she worked on movie and television sets, including one of the X-Men movies. I am so lucky that I found her, and I can totally tell that she has cut, coloured, and styled hair for many celebrities; she is amazing!

I randomly found her by my transit travels. I have been on transit a few times and passed her salon, and was drawn to her front window because of the warm glow from inside (it turns out she has a salt crystal lamp in her window). I quickly made a note on my iPhone of the salon name, checked her photographs out on Facebook, and the rest is history!

Not only is she an A Plus stylist, but she is also lovely. I instantly connected with her and by the time we were done I gave her a big hug good-bye. It's so nice to meet fabulous new people, especially when you live in a big city. Sometimes it feels like everyone is grumpy, or has no time for eye contact or a smile, so I take these moments and savour them. 

I am going to be making more short videos like this one, but I will also continue to make the longer ones as well. I wanted to offer something for those of you who don't want to hear me ramble on for 20 minutes :) . I think it’s good to mix it up!

Ok... here is the link to my video... please thumbs up and subscribe to my channel... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YYzdJFxlz0

OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FOLLOW ME :::


PREVIOUS VLOGS :::

Nelly Bellie YouTube Channel

Ask Nelly Bellie – Episode 1

What I Got For Christmas 2013

Christmas Giveaway Contest 2013 OPEN -- closes January 10, 2014

Yes! We Shall Make Shepherd's Pie!

Christmas Party Outfit. Which Dress Should I Wear?

Nelly Bellie : Christmas Haul & Puppy Treats

Welcome to Nelly Bellie

HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME OR FOR NELLY BELLIE? :::

MY NEW HAIRSTYLE SNEAK PEAK















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YYzdJFxlz0


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



"I've always said money may buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail." ~ Kinky Friedman

No comments:

Post a Comment