Wednesday 4 December 2013

Upcoming Christmas Feature - Calling all Amazing Stories

Hello Nelly Belliers,

Every day I hear such amazing stories of people doing remarkable things and overcoming huge obstacles in their lives. I thought Christmas would be a great time to start showcasing these stories, and reminding people that there a lot of people in the world who have very little, or who had nothing but made new paths for themselves. Let's reach out and support people that need it during this holiday season.

If you have an amazing story, or you want to showcase your small business (I would love to showcase some gift options for Christmas that are hand-crafted and have a great story behind them), then contact me at mynellybellie@gmail.com. 

This is going to be short and sweet today. Busy day. Sorry Nelly Belliers.


















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” 
~ Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment