Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas Update & Sick As A Dog

Hello Nelly Belliers!

I hope you all had a wonderful and Merry Christmas! What fun things did you do and get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments area below this blog.

I wanted to write a quick blog today to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you, I have just caught a really nasty flu virus thing, so I'm a little out of action right now. I am hoping I will be a lot better tomorrow so that I can go get a new camera! Yes, that's right I will no longer look like a ghost or a dark blob on my vlogs! Yayyyyy! 

We had a fabulous Christmas (thankfully I got sick on boxing day) and I got very spoilt. I am hoping to film a "What I Got for Christmas" vlog soon. I have noticed a few floating around the world of YouTube and I think they are quite fun to watch, so hopefully you will too. I will also include what Nelly Bellie got for Christmas, minus one toy because she has already managed to destroy it. Does anyone know of any really durable dog toys that won't break the bank? If you do please write in the comments area below and let me know. It would be GREATLY appreciated.


I have been checking my YouTube intermittently, and am really enjoying all your 'favourite thing and least favourite thing about Christmas comments for my Giveaway Contest'! Keep them coming. Don't forget that you only have until January 10, 2014 to enter.


Also, I had a lovely comment about my shepherd's pie video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZVyW4g4xNE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWqW8pYITGp3B8zekTb5t3A (the comment is on my Christmas Giveaway 2013 video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApiaUOR5jE) and yes, I will definitely make more cooking videos. I really enjoyed making that video, and future cooking ones will be even better with my new camera! By the way I love when you guys suggest vlogs that you would like to see more of, or even if you have any new ideas, so please let me know. I check my comments etc, all the time.

Ok, this is fairly short and sweet because I need to go lie down again. Let me know what you did for Christmas, or what your favourite gift was down below, so that I can have something fun to read while I'm in a flu daze. :) :) :)


Also, don't forget to enter my Christmas Contest Giveaway Contest! It's super easy to enter and you could win some great stuff! Who doesn't like FREE stuff?

How to Enter This Contest:
  1. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
  2. Watch my video (here is the link, click here) and then post your answers to my 2 questions that I ask you in my video. Post your answers in the comments area below the video on YouTube, and don't forget to like the video (pretty please).
  3. Follow my blog with Bloglovin (or Google Plus, etc)
  4. Follow me on Twitter, and 
  5. "Like" me on Facebook

This contest is open to anyone (it is international) and you can enter as many times as you like (but remember I will be checking that you are subscribed / following everything above, and that you have answered my 2 questions). Feel free to pass this on to friends, family, etc. This contest opens once my video goes up and ends on January 10, 2014
Good luck!

My YouTube Channel :: http://www.youtube.com/TheNellyBellie
My Twitter Account :: https://twitter.com/TheNellyBellie
My BlogLovin :: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My Facebook Page :: https://www.facebook.com/TheNellyBellie


I leave you with these pics from Christmas Day............





















Follow my blog with Bloglovin



"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants." ~ Johnny Depp

No comments:

Post a Comment