Thursday 5 December 2013

Thursday is ALL Nelly Bellie

Hello Nelly Belliers!

If you haven't been here before….welcome to Nelly Bellie! A blog inspired by my Westie puppy Nelly (Nelly Bellie), turning the big #-5, and taking life by the balls!

Sorry for the late post but as they say "better late than never" (who is "they" anyway?). As some of you know I am in the midst of final exams (click here to find out why), so things are weeeeeee bit hectic but I am committing to putting up a blog every day (I will prevail!). 

This weekend I will also be working on some more vlogs, including a recipe vlog & some more Christmas goodies (all I'm going to say is "possible Christmas giveaway…red alert red alert"). Since I will be done another semester towards my life as a teacher, I will be able to creep out of the darkness and have a normal amount of time on my hands (at last!)! Yabadadoooooo (yes I may need some sleep).

So I promised this blog would include some truths about owning a puppy, so here is a moment of honesty about today. Sometimes trying to focus on very important things (such as studying for final exams) and having a 6 month old puppy around, just don't go well together (it's sort of like baking a Chocolate and Baked Beans cake). I may have Googled "my puppy is driving me crazy" at some point today (there's my honest moment). 

Well everyone good news. The Google response land told me that "I'm Only Human!" and said, "understand that Rome was not built in a day and that it takes time to train a happy puppy. So if your feeling doubtful or a bit crazy, just remember that these bad feelings are perfectly normal and will pass in time". Phew…. the only part I have issue with is the happy puppy comment. Nelly Bellie is over the moon, it's me who's loosing the plot. Maybe it should say "it takes time to train a happy human"?

PS - I love today's dog quote (see wayyyyy below).
PPS - If you are fabulous, please contact me for this upcoming blog - click here
PPPS - More pics to enjoy (see I still love Nelly Bellie!)





























If you would like me to review a product, or if you have any business enquiries, or…………. if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see, email me at mynellybellie@gmail.com

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



"I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night." ~ Marie Corelli



No comments:

Post a Comment