Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tuesday's Treats & Truths Part II - Nelly Bellie

Happy Tuesday Nelly Bellier's!

I thought I would continue on with the list of 50 questions. If you don't remember last weeks answers here is the link http://nellybellie.blogspot.ca/2013/11/tuesdays-treats-truths_26.html.

What are some of your answers? Post your answers in the comments area below this blog.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
Nothing at all - just the sounds of the cars going by outside and some birds tweet tweeting. 

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Robin Egg Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Bacon cooking, fresh flowers, grass scent candles, apple crumble. 

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My mum. :) (interestingly to complain about the price of Marmite at the Brit Store (import store) - $20 for one squeeze bottle of Marmite - I don't think so!)

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
Beach house. 

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
Rugby (but only the New Zealand All Blacks).

27. HAIR COLOR? 
Dark blonde with lighter blonde highlights. 

28. EYE COLOR? 
Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
No, but I do sometimes wear glasses for distance.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? 
Anything that involves meat.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
Definitely Happy Endings. My boyfriend loves scary movies and I can't stand them because I am a chicken.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Flight (it was actually better than I thought it would be).

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Navy.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
Summer (however Fall / Autumn is my favourite).

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
Depends on who is giving me one (or visa versa). Let's go with hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
Raspberry Pie or Creme Brûlée with raspberries in it. YUMMMMMMMMM

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? 
Cardio (why isn't yoga an option?)

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? 
Computer with the TV on in the background, but if I have to pick one I'm going with computer because they can now function as tv's as well. 

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
Sadly just textbooks for school.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
Don't have a mouse pad. 

42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
Waves at a beach or the birds in New Zealand.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
The Beatles (we did name our dog after one of their songs…)

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 
New Zealand (lived there for almost 2 years).

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
I can touch my nose to my lip without using my hands.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
England (Ipswich).

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
Canada.

48. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HOUSE? 
Boring white apartment - we aren't going to paint until we move somewhere else.

49. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR? 
I don't have one but my boyfriend's truck is grey.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? 
Love love love it.

Some more treats for you…


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” ~ Charles de Gaulle

No comments:

Post a Comment