Monday 25 November 2013

Welcome to Nelly Bellie

Hello Nelly Belliers!

Welcome to Nelly Bellie! A blog inspired by my Westie puppy Nelly (Nelly Bellie), turning the big 3-5, and taking life by the balls!

Nelly came into our lives in July of this year (she just turned 6 months two days ago - Happy Birthday Nelly!) and I want to share my experiences of having a new puppy (the good, the bad, and the ugly very little bad, very little ugly, but I believe in full honesty!). Along the way I will also be reviewing dog products (with the help of Nelly of course) and posting some cutsie YouTube videos (Vlogs) for you to enjoy, because let's face it, she's the cutest puppy in the world.


I also recently just turned 25+10 (Nelly and I have the same birthday... well other than the year :) ) and I want to really get into life at 35, and offer some realness out there. Again, there are good and great things about being 35, and for me, some not bad things..... but real things that I would like to share.


I am also a lover of fashion, beauty, food, travel, yoga, writing, anything British (since I'm a half Brit -  born in England), music, and more... so I will be including lots of great information, reviews, experiences, etc on "all of my favourite things" and letting you in some zing zangs about my life (such as my amazing boyfriend who I live with and love with all my heart).


This is my VERY first blog in my whole life (could this be the start of something big?), so please feel free to let me know what you like, love, or dislike (but remember Nelly will also be reading your messages, so please be kind to her little puppy ears). 


If you would like me to review a product, or if you have any business enquiries, or…………. if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see, email me at mynellybellie@gmail.com

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. ~ Josh Billings





No comments:

Post a Comment