Wednesday 27 November 2013

My First YouTube Video on Nelly Bellie

Happy Wednesday Nelly Bellier's!

I'm excited to share that I have put up my first YouTube video. This is just a little intro blog showing some of Nelly Bellie's cutest or funniest moments. It's short and sweet, and the quality isn't fib fab (I'm working on getting a new camera so please keep this in mind). 

I will be posting a lot of different videos in the future (reviews, treats and truths, bits and bobs about my life, etc), and coming soon I will be putting up some excellent holiday treats. If you have anything you would like to see (let's keep this appropriate please), then post a comment below or send me an email.


HERE IS THE VIDEO. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND 'LIKE' IF YOU ENJOYED IT. CHEERS! 

Ok - I have a had a few questions on how to comment, like, etc… so here's some quick tips: in case you are new to the online world, when you watch the video on my YouTube Channel you can click the thumbs up right below the video to "LIKE" it. Also, if you want to leave a comment on one of my blogs you have to go to the actual blog page for that post, not the home page (i.e. http://nellybellie.blogspot.ca/2013/11/happy-wednesday-nelly-belliers-im.html)






Follow my blog with Bloglovin



“Happiness is a warm puppy.” 
~ Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment